COVID-19 Response: Program Safety Measures
Following CDC guidelines for the COVID-19 virus, we have implemented program safety measures to ensure the safety of our clients, community partners, volunteers, and staff:
- We will continue to adhere to CDC social distancing guidelines.
- Most of our staff is vaccinated against COVID-19. Our team members who are unvaccinated will continue to wear masks when not able to properly social distance.
- We will ensure that hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes are available.
- All equipment, frames, and surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected after each exam.
Additionally, we are asking our clients—who are attending vision screenings or exams—to:
- Continue to wear a mask if you have not received the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Attend a screening at a later date and/or reschedule exam if exhibiting signs of COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who may have been exposed.
- Adhere to the CDC’s social distancing guidelines of 6 feet whenever possible.
If you have questions or need more information, call us at (904) 503-2423.